Book Trusted Handyman London
If you need a handyman in London to tackle the tiny odd jobs and serious refurbishments, contact Bernardo's Handyman Specialists today. Get your pictures hung straight, your TV mounted securely, or ease the kitchen cupboard door, so it shuts smoothly and stays closed. Thanks to our extensive property maintenance services, you'll be able to keep your home or office in London in excellent condition. Best of all, you can schedule an affordable service during the weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Why Book Handyman Services in London?
There are a number of advantages of booking a professional London handy worker from us. They include:
- High-Quality Workmanship - for complete peace of mind
- Comprehensive Range Of Property Maintenance Services - covering jobs both big and small jobs - quick repairs or full refurbishment
- Trusted Handy Workers - a team of technicians who is fully-insured
- Fully Insured Service - in the unlikely event of damage occurring, you're completely covered
- Hourly-Based Service - we carefully assess each assignment, to give you an accurate timescale and cost
- Regular Customer Discounts - make a seasonal booking and you'll be allocated your own dedicated account manager, along with the opportunity to enjoy discounted rates
Go to our prices page to see our hourly based rates. Connect with our advisers online, or by phone on 020 3404 4415, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Handyman Services in London For Every Situation
- Electrical services – for all scales of electrical work, we always send you the right professional. Make sure you're getting the best deal on the expertise you need.
- Furniture assembly – why not get someone to collect your latest flat-pack and put it together for you? Give us a quick call and we'll make it happen.
- Plumbing – you'll find the team equally adept at unblocking your toilet as they are at installing your new dishwasher!
- Hanging and wall mounting – the easy way to hang any item on any wall. Use us for artwork, mirrors, blinds, curtain poles, and more...
- TV wall mounting – expensive equipment like monitors, speakers, and televisions requires experts to mount securely.
- Painting and decorating – use us in any room of your domestic or commercial property.
Customer Testimonials /
Read More Feedback
Your handyman was great. He fixed my plumbing and electricity issue in just one visit. The quality of service and the price were great. I can't thank you enough for everything that you did!
Fitting those new shelves around the living room really helped us tidy up the place. It was done in no time and we are very happy with the end result. The team even helped us decide where to place the shelves. Great service!
I was very pleased with the handyman. He explained everything before he did it which helped me to understand what he was doing. He was even ready before the estimated time.
The work was done very efficiently and I am quite happy with the quality. The guys had an eye for details which is particularly important for me. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is after quality and a perfect finish.
I booked a handyman with this company for painting my new home. Even my wife is quite surprised from the great and quick job.
Provide Us With Detailed Information About Your Problem
Write a list of the services you want us to perform. Share it with us when you make a booking. This will help the property improvement operatives prepare properly. In addition, you could provide us with photos. For instance, if you had a leaking pipe we’d be able to see exactly what is required. Give us your details now through this website's online chat or contact form. And we'll send you a professional handyman in London.
What to Expect from Your London Handyman
An expert operative, trained in his field to cope with the property improvement task. Your technician will arrive with the tools needed to complete your work. And he'll give your repairs the attention to detail that's necessary to deliver a first class result.
The Areas in London We Cover
North London - Highbury ,Crouch End ,Palmers Green ,Seven Sisters ,West Green ,Barnet ,Childs Hill ,Colindale ,Edgware ,Enfield .
South East London - Village ,Coldharbour and New Eltham ,Blackheath Westcombe ,Eltham South ,Shooters Hill ,Eltham North ,Abbey Wood ,Addiscombe ,Ashburton ,Bellingham .
North West London - Welsh Harp ,Fryent ,Abbey Road ,Belsize ,Brondesbury Park ,Burnt Oak ,Camden Town ,Cantelowes ,Childs Hill ,Church Street .
East London - Hatch Lane ,Harold Wood ,Beckton ,Boleyn ,Bethnal Green North ,Bethnal Green South ,Blackwall and Cubitt Town ,Bow East ,Bow West ,Bromley-by-Bow .
South West London - Balham ,Bedford ,Earls Court ,Earlsfield ,Putney ,Ferndale ,Northcote ,Stockwell ,Wimbledon ,Mitcham .
West London - Colville ,Maida Vale ,Richmond ,Hammersmith ,Shepherds Bush ,Notting Hill ,Ealing ,Holland Park ,Westbourne ,Chiswick .
South London - Croydon ,Kingston Upon Thames ,Beckenham ,Ravensbury ,Morden ,Twickenham ,Teddington ,Brentford ,
Central London - Holborn ,Bunhill ,Clerkenwell ,Kings Cross ,Covent Garden ,