Find an Efficient Handyman in Hammersmith W6
How do you find a handyman in Hammersmith W6? You could ask a friend, scour the local papers or even check out adverts in your local shops. Or, you could save yourself a whole load of time and trouble - just pick up the phone and give us a ring. Whatever work you have in mind we have someone with the tools, the skills and the professional attitude you're looking for. You may even find we can send them round today so you can start ticking those jobs off the list!
Handyman Services in Hammersmith W6 That'll Get Those Jobs Done
All of our handyman services in Hammersmith come with the following benefits:
- Fully insured work delivered with efficiency and accuracy, and which is backed by our own guarantee too.
- We have experts for all trades, so you'll always get someone with the specific skills you need.
- With lots of local handymen on our team, we offer same-day services and emergency call-outs.
- You'll only ever need one phone number for all the work you'd like done.
- Get a load of jobs ticked off your list all in one visit, meaning less disruption for you... and we offer discounts when certain jobs are combined!
Your Handyman in Hammersmith W6 Will Make Short Work Of...
Call our Hammersmith handyman for any or many of the following:
- Odd Jobs: Need a TV mounted or a shower screen fitted? Not a problem! Just call and tell us what you'd like us to do.
- Electrical work: All work is completed by certified experts of course, so we'll do anything from replacing a fuse to a safety inspection and report or total rewiring.
- Plumbing: Installation of washing machines, dishwashers or other appliances, pipe repairs or stopcock replacement.
- Painting and Decorating: Wallpapering, tiling or repairing plasterboard all fall under our painting and decorating services.
- Carpentry Services: Provided by carpenters who measure twice and cut once. Use us for doors and door furniture fitting or to lay that new floor.
- Refurbishment Services: Get a whole team of skilled tradesmen in and let us co-ordinate all work for a quick, high quality result.
Hurrah for Hammersmith!
Not just one of the many areas in London:
- Home to "The Ark" office building designed by British architect Ralph Erskine.
- The site of David Bowie’s final Ziggy Stardust Concert.
- Reputed to be the place where the words to "Rule Britannia" were written.
- Often used as a filming location, Gwyneth Paltrow and John Hannah rowed beneath Hammersmith Bridge for a scene in Sliding Doors.